Father’s Day is a day that dedicated to honoring every father in the nation. No measure of father’s love for his child is possible. Even, any work of the child is not repayable of the father’s debt. So Father’s Day is celebrate for respect and love for the father. That is why one day of the year has been dedicated for Father’s Day like Mother’s Day. So, I will discuss “Father’s Day” with full respect and love for all fathers. In this discussion we will learn how to celebrate Father’s Day. Such as Fathers day planning, gifts for dad / fathers, etc. In addition, Father’s Day greetings, Father’s Day poems, Facebook status. Further, Father’s Day HD Pictures, Photos & Image. All in all Fathers day ideas and gift ideas surprise to Dad.
Father’s Day 2021
There are 52 countries of the world officially celebrates Father’s Day. Actually Father’s Day is considered as the third Sunday of June every year. As such, Father’s Day 2021 date is 20 June.
Father’s Day History
Father’s Day has been celebrated since 1910. Sonora Smart Dodd, a woman in Washington, USA, celebrated her first Father’s Day on June 19, 1910. In 1908, however, a ceremony was held in honor of the ancestors at the West Virginia Church. About 372 people died in an accident at the Fairmont Coal Company mine in Monogah last December. The day that was observed on July 5, 1908 in memory of the deceased also carries the significance of Father’s Day. But it was not celebrated as Father’s Day. Because Sonora Smart Dodd didn’t know anything about that day. He had heard a lot of good things about his mother from a church priest. And since he loved his father very much, the idea of celebrating a special day for his father came to his mind. So he started celebrating Father’s Day on his own.
Although Mother’s Day has been celebrated for a long time, celebrating Father’s Day was ridiculous. But gradually the importance of celebrating the day grows with the importance of fatherly love. A bill was proposed in the US Congress for Father’s Day to be declared a holiday. Then in 1924, American President Calvin Coolidge gave his full support to the bill. Several years later, finally in 1978, President Lyndon B. Johnson declared Father’s Day a public holiday. Since then, most countries have been celebrating World Father’s Day on the third Sunday in June, both publicly and privately.
Importance Of Father’s Day
As the Father is the most important part of our lives. Father’s Day should be also an important day for everyone. Although many say that there is no point in loving father just on a special day. Father’s love should always be the same. For many, celebrating the day is not very important. However, there are many importance of celebrating Father’s Day. Because the love of the father for the child is infinite.
If we go back to childhood we will see that the Father is always engaged in trying to give us all our needs or more. From the moment we are born, the Father is concerned about our future. They sacrifice their own will to fulfill our desires. Father’s efforts vary depending on the financial situation and the geographical situation. The joy and pride of the father is greater than the joy of the child in achieving something big. The contribution of the father in the lives of the children cannot be concluded by telling.
Holy Scriptures words about Father
Parents are the ones who show the greatest kindness to their children. That is why his parents are his closest relatives. That is why the responsibility of the child towards the parents is the most. There are many references to the Father in various scriptures.
A few things from the Holy Book Al-Quran and Hadith:
- Allah says in the Holy Qur’an: “And worship Allah, and do not associate anything with Him, and be kind to your parents.” (Sura Nisa-36).
- “And your Lord has commanded that you worship none but Him. And be kind to your parents. If one or both of them reach old age in your lifetime, never say ‘uh’ to them. Do not rebuke them, but speak to them in eloquent language. And lower the arm of humility towards them. And say, O my Lord! Have mercy on them both as they raised me in my infancy.” (Sura Boni Israil 23-24).
- Hadith about the rights of parents: Narrated from Hazrat Abu Horairah. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: Let his nose be dirty with dust, let his nose be dirty with dust, let his nose be dirty with dust. The Companions asked, O Messenger of Allah! Who is that unfortunate person? The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said that he was the one who could not go to heaven even if he got both his parents or one of them in old age. (Muslim).
There is also much more about the Father in various books. Various philosophers and writers have spoken of the Father in their own way. So from these it is understood how important the father is in human life. So celebrating Father’s Day is just a small attempt to show respect and love to all fathers.
Ideas for Happy Fathers Day Celebrating
The celebration of Father’s Day is entirely a matter of its own. In this case everyone has more or less their own plan or idea. Nowadays, it is a common thing to celebrate the first moment of the day by cutting a cake with a surprise. Although it is very simple, it is very enjoyable and effective. But many people like to celebrate Father’s Day in a slightly different or exceptional way. So we will discuss some of the exceptional ways to celebrate Father’s Day and share our ideas with you.
Father’s Day Ideas & Planning
Close your eyes and think of some of your father’s happy moments and the reasons for them. From my experience, most of the happy moments are associated with your family members. What does the father want to be the main member of the family? Of course the happiness and peace of the family. So from this it can be understood that it does not take much to make the father happy, only the respect and love of the whole family is enough. So plan for all the family members to celebrate together for the Father. I believe this will be the best way to celebrate Happy Father’s Day 2020.
Select a place and place a table and some empty space there. Write “Happy Father’s Day” behind the main place as decoration. The title is the main attraction of an event. And where the ceremony is related to the father, the child should be decorated with emotions. In this case you can do it yourself. Because the simple work you do with your emotions will be great for your father. To create a background, cut a piece of paper and shape it into a tie and write “Happy Father’s Day” one by one on it. You can shape the paper as you wish, but the tie has a close relationship with the father.
Flowers are a symbol of love and in almost all cases everyone uses flowers for decoration. So use flowers in the original decoration. In this case you can create one or more love symbols with flowers around the text “Happy Father’s Day”. Moreover you can decorate with different flowers in different places across the main stage. It will spread fragrance along with beauty.
Nowadays most special days or moments are celebrated by cutting cakes. So the arrangement of cutting the cake in celebration of Father’s Day must be kept. In this case, you must use the cake to look attractive. Write on the cake, Happy Father’s Day to my Hero, Happy Father’s Day to dear Dad, or something you like.
If you have any delightful pictures of your father or family, frame them and place them next to the cake. It will remind the happy moments of your life and it will seem that there has never been any sorrow in life.
If you have a lot of memorable pictures or videos, you can make a video or slide show together. Then wishing Dad a surprise, everyone can watch them together on a projector, TV or prayer. In this case, everyone’s mind will be happily occupied and will have more joy while cutting the cake.
You can also add a variety of activities to make the event interesting. For example, you read a poem to your father. You can also play Antakshari / singing games. You can play more fun family games. In a word, you do everything that will make you happy.
Father’s Day at Restaurant
Restaurant is another special place where there is an atmosphere to celebrate Father’s Day. There are currently many restaurants that offer to do variety of events. So If you have less time or want to eat at the restaurant with your family, you can celebrate Father’s Day at the restaurant.
In addition, try to gift something special to your father. So that he can be happy.
Gift Ideas For Dad / Father
Giving gifts is one of the main way to make someone happy. So in the case of Father’s Day, it is must to give something as gift for your father. Remember, Fathers like very simple gifts. So try to understand what your dad’s favorite. Then give the gift with special way. They will defiantly happy because fathers always happy to get gifts from son. How expensive the gift this is not matter.
However here we are suggest you some gifts what are relating to Fathers. You may select one gift for your dad from our suggest.
Father’s Day Gifts List 2020
1. Books: Books are the greatest gift of all time. Books can be the best gift for a father. Since there is no end to the types of books, you can choose a good author’s book based on your father’s favorite topic. Moreover your scripture may be a special choice for Father’s Day.
2. Dress & Tie: Tie has a special relationship with the father. So you can give a gift to your father. However, you can also gift special clothes by matching the tie.
3. Matching Dress: “Matching dress” will be a special gift to share the joy of the family with the father. In this case, the father, children and the whole family will remember the memory.
3. Glass: More or less everyone’s father grows old. So most fathers wear glasses. In this case, the gift of glasses will be the best gift for the father.
4. Watch: The watch is a necessary instrument. Moreover, the watch is always in hand. In this case, the father is happier when he gets something from the child that is always with the father. So the watch would be very good as a gift on Father’s Day.
5. Smartphone: Smartphone is a special and machine partner for all nowadays. At present most of the children lives far from fathers. So If you gift a Smartphone to your dad, using internet and messaging app they will stay with you very close.
6. Mini Movie Projector: If your father is a movie lover, then this is another special gift for him. By using it, father can spend lot of time in home. In addition, whole family can watch movies or memories in many occasions.
7. Father’s Day Special Picture Frames or Photo Album: You can give a gift to the father by tying it in the picture frame of the father-child or the whole family. You can also make a photo album and give it as a gift. It will preserve your memory for many years.
8. Personalized Fathers Day Cards: Gift to your dad “personalized Fathers Day Card” with pictures.
9. Accessories With Printing Family Picture: At present, various everyday items are being painted as desired. So, you can print on something of your father’s choice or everyday use. Dad will be very happy to receive them as a gift.
10. Father’s Day Special Song Collection: Who doesn’t like music at the present time! So you can give Dad a gift of an album of some of his favorite songs and an audio player. He will be very happy.
There are also many gifts to give to the father. But think from your heart and give something to your father. That would be the best gift for your dad. After all, learn more about Ideas Of Best Gifts For Dad.
Father’s Day Picture